Tuesday, October 30, 2007

You've been tagged

I've been tagged by AttorneyMom at Character Corner. Please follow the rules of this game to the best of your ability.

The rules of the game are:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...

B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Facts About BLKSeaGoat:


1) I am trying to lose 30 pounds by next late spring for the start of the summer travel season (Just need to tighten my abs and tone up a little more... I'm back on the market and I'll be in Miami at that time).

2) I love to cook and I am considered a culinary master...even by my brother who went to Johnson and Wales!!!

3) Although half of my lineage includes black spanish folks, I speak no spanish.

4) I have been single for 7 years and I believe monogamy is a Western Philosophical construct.

5) The day I was born several hundred people were injured and a few dozen killed during a freak accident on the NY Subway system.

6) Although I've been told I would make a wonderful father, I do not want children... ever.

7) I have an extremely awful temper, but rarely get angry enough for anyone to ever see what I'm capable of (Trust me on this one... you don't want to know).

I am tagging DJ Black Adam, Attorneymom, Gem2001, shecodes, brotherkomrade, johnny, antonio.

4 comments:

Attorneymom said...

You like to travel, cook, in the market, and not sore on the eyes. Why are you wasting all that on gayness???? I have some sistas that need you. LOL

BLKSeaGoat said...

I know some lesbians that would WORSHIP you. Why be a boring heterosexual? Seriously, would you be interested in creating a life with a woman?

Attorneymom said...

Oh, hell to the naw!!!! I love men too much. I am going to stop harassing you. I will stick to the topic of discussion. No more gay comments. Okay.

BLKSeaGoat said...

I will call a truce with you... At least we have one thing in common... We BOTH love men too much to give them up.